Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hmmm....

That's Better-- (Halle just got her other dance costume)


So much cuter I think


And....

What the heck? If Lucy sucks her thumb-- we will be 3 for 3 in our girls sucking fingers AUGH!!!!!
Oh and by the way- new rule on my blog- if you look at my blog you have to post a comment- I want to know who is looking :) Thanks- and I would also love to know what you think!

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Halle's other costume is MUCH cuter! In fact, I think it is downright adorable (and she looks super cute in it)!

Lucy looks cute sucking her thumb. ;-)

jaclyn said...

polka dot costume... much better! thanks for the little boost today!

Suz said...

Very cute costume and Halle is adorable in it!!

Erin said...

Too cute! She takes from Mrs. Peek (I saw other girls with that costume yesterday). Taylor takes from her too. I love how she does age appropriate things plus you can't beat her price.

Love the green one, not so crazy about the denim one but I hear it goes well with the song.

laceemo3 said...

Way cuter costume...When I brought Jax home from school the other day for Jaclyn He looked at me like I was a crazy lady I wasnt sure I was going to get him in my car. But I think Hallie convinced him it was ok!

Wendy said...

I better clarify that I meant the new, polka dot one is MUCH cuter. ;-)

Nicole said...

Much better and don't you have site meter so you must know most of the people looking at your blog.

Amy said...

Yes- I do have sight meter- but I find it a bit confusing. And I have people who regularly look but I am not sure who they are.
Plus- i have decided that it is blog courtesy. So I will do the same for you- deal?
And yes- love polka dots
Wendy- i knew you would be pleased by the thumb sucking :)
I think it is hilarious that Jax was afraid to get in your car Lacey- :) Now that I think about it- he doesn't really know you- does he? We should fix that.
And yes- Halle takes from Mrs. Peek. It is half the price but I was bugged by some of the fees associated with the recital. Oh well.
Halle is excited and thrilled beyond belief that she gets to keep the polks dot dress.
Whoah- this is long :)

Jarret M. Sharp, Ed. D. said...

I am a rule breaker by rule. So by commenting I break my own rule of not commenting in clearly female-dominated blog world.

Dagnabit!

The Close's Place said...

Hey, I got your comment, I emailed you this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

I think Halle looks darling. And I loved all of the bibs!

d

Diana said...

Fun seeing you on the fieldtrip - Hallie is adorable.

Sarah B said...

Hey Amy, this is Sarah Banks. I linked over to your blog from Diana's blog. I love that picture right at the top with you holding your baby. She looks SO sweet!

Amy said...

Hi Sarah!