I have been sewing a little much lately. I made pillows for our couch and then when it rained yesterday and ruined our outdoor plans I felt bad for them and agreed to make stuffed monsters (I had been promising for awhile). So I think I will take a break from sewing for at least a week! :)
Jax and Halle designed their monsters. It was really cute how they drew them. They helped with the sewing too.


10 comments:
Lucky kids - you're a wonderful mom! How's the chin?
now i'm wondering what's up with your chin, but also....very very cute! you are martha stewart.
A friend of mine makes stuffed monsters with one eye, too. Cute! Love the pillows.
What happened to your chin?
Cute stuffed stuff! Really like the pillows!
You are way too talented. You should be making Hallie's dance costumes.
Was this post about a chin? Those monsters don't have chins? What is happening here?
Okay so I skinned my chin on a blow up obstacle course. I went face first down the blow up tube and came out bleeding. But all is good. It is scabbed- gross- I know. :) But thanks for caring.
Love you and glad that it's nothing too serious!! And your pillows are awesome...I'll have to take some lessons when I come down.
Sorry Amy for mentioning your chin, it wasn't my intention to still the thunder away from your adorable pillow monsters:)
No worries Diana!!
Post a Comment