Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eight is Great!



Well we just got back from a fireside for Jax. It was for all the 7 year olds turning 8 and getting baptized this year. It was such a fun fireside and so well done. I was a little emotional throughout and I can't believe that my little boy is turning 8. I think I am going to have to invest in some waterproof mascara for the big day. Jax is SOOOOOO excited to get baptized this year. We are also excited to have two cousins joining him. Clayton will be baptized this year and so will Kenyon- it will be great. What fun times.

3 comments:

Suz said...

Wow Jax...you're growing up so fast and I can't believe that you'll be baptized this year. I'll be sure to get you something other then clothes this year!! :)

Amy said...

Jax loves the clothes. He is a sucker for looking nice just like the rest of us. He wears that zip up jacket shirt every time I wash it (at least once a week). We love your gifts Suz.

debi said...

Clayton does NOT seem old enough to me to be getting baptized. And he has less than 2 months. Crazy!!

I wish Clayton cared about clothes. Even just a little bit.