Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lucy is in Danger

I came into the room yesterday to find Mya watching cartoons and eating trix out of a cup- no big deal. Then I look at Lucy who is next to her in the bouncer and I notice brightly colored-wet crumbs of cereal by Lucy's lips. I asked Mya if she fed Lucy trix and she slowly shook her head "no". If I know Mya at all then I better keep a closer eye on the two of them when Mya has food.

Oh yeah- and tonight we decided to go out to dinner and had all the kids get into the car. We got things ready and came out, drove to the restaurant and as Rob was getting Mya out of the Armada he noticed she was wearing slippers. Her comfort level has reached an all new high. She has dined in slippers.

1 comments:

debi said...

Not that I think this is a good idea or anything...but we have a few of our young women who think it's okay to wear slippers to CHURCH!! Sad, isn't it?

At least Mya is 3. :)