We have the most dangerous steps in the neighborhood. Not that it is anything to be proud of. I had not realized how icy and dangerous they were until I slipped down five of them last night (with a small audience :o) and it knocked the wind out of me. I layed on the frozen concrete trying to breath and feeling immense pain in my ribs when I decided that we need ice melt. We had been told "no ice melt until after a year on new concrete". Guess what- I don't care. I am more worried about the poor souls who have to climb our steps (including our children).
P.S. My ribs are so sore that it hurts to laugh, cough or sneeze.
provo city center temple
12 years ago


3 comments:
Poor girl! It seems like it's always me that is falling all the time...I'm glad I'm not alone! Hope you're o.k.
what your saying is so TRUE! i know me and joe have both experienced the steps!
I'm sorry Jaclyn. I feel bad that you and Joe have fallen on our steps. I am glad you have no injuries. Rob think I cracked a rib. It hurts so stinkin bad. Ugh
Who knows. I probably just bruised everything around it.
Post a Comment