Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Projects

I spent the better half of my day fixing new photos and old ones to add to our house. I have repainted this old photo frame screen that we have had for eight years. It holds about 50 photos and I decided to spruce it up (painted it red) and put it in our living room. However- it is taking so long to get all the photos done and into it. In the end it will add color and a little charm to our monochramatic living room. I am slowly trying to add those touches that will make our house more homey. When I am all finished I will add photos to the blog.

I am going to post some of the pictures from Ezra and Milo's birthday party (earlier this month). Please note that most of the kids were playing while Preston, Beth and Sahara were all glued to a book. So funny. It is so nice to be able to spend time with all my nieces and nephews.

0 comments: