Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well it is about time I catch up!

Well I have been rather pathetic about blogging- so here is me repenting. :)

I have a million pictures to share and some are on my other camera (that I got for Christmas :) but I have not downloaded the program yet in order to load the pics so I will have a second update on those next week. We are leaving for the weekend and I know it won't get done until then.
So here goes:

Gingerbread houses- we did these the beginning of december and I am just now posting the pics.













The Christmas lights- so fun, cold toes and a few complaints- but there is nothing like Christmas lights at the temple.









1 comments:

Suz said...

I love the gingerbread houses and Amy you are so creative. I tried to do the icicle look with mine, but just couldn't do it...you'll have to teach me some day!! I also love the family picture.