Well- I know you are all dying to hear about Rob- so here goes :)
So here are the questions from this fun little tag (I think this is just a way to get us blogging again)
What is his name? Robert Larry Nilsson (for some reason the kids laugh every time we mention the name Larry- which happens to be Rob's dad's name-they think it is hilarious)
How long have you been together? Well- together? Nine and a half years---Married 9 years next week (March 5)
How long did you date? From met to marriage-- 6 months- if it had been up to Rob it would have been a week.
Who eats more? Rob (but I eat smaller amounts more frequently- he is like a camel)
Who said I love you first? Rob did and I replied with a laugh and said "you just think you love me- you don't even know me" Because he said it after we had known each other for only a week
Who is taller? Rob
Who is smarter? Seriously? Me of course. No I have to admit that it is probably Rob- he has his doctorate and breezed through school. I finished my bachelor's in just under a decade :) (with three kids in tow) But I am more creative :)
Who does the laundry? Me. Rob is banned from laundry because I am super picky about how my stuff is washed and dried. He is allowed to fold and put away though- my least favorite part. I am with Nicole- burn the clothes. HATE LAUNDRY
Who does the dishes? Both of us- but since I am home more I do them more.
Who pays the bills? Rob- I used to but I decided I have too much on my plate to do it anymore.
Who mows the lawn? Rob- but I actually like mowing the lawn and did it growing up because my brothers had hay fever. I like the opportunity to be in the sun.
Who cooks dinner? I guess I do most of the time- but ROb is definately the better cook and when he is home or has the day off- he is the chef.
Who drives when you are together? Absolutely ROb- hate driving.
Who is more stubborn? tough one- tied- although Rob would probably say me. But I give in way more than Rob- he just is too used to it and hates it when I am stubborn.
Update: I asked Rob who was more stubborn and he said I was more stubborn in a good way and he was more stubborn in a bad way. :)
Who kissed who first? Rob- he went for it on our first date- he came on strong :o
Who asked who out first? Rob- he called me three times before I was finally home to take his call. He then called EVERY day after we met- seriously. In fact- I almost broke up with him but he talked me out of it :) Actually- I just realized what I would be giving up and gave him a chance- we just hit it off and were best friends from day one.
Who proposed? Rob in front of the SL temple. But we were married in the Mesa temple.
Who has more siblings? Me- 3 brothers and a sister and he has three little sisters (just like Jax)
Who wears the pants? We share- our pants are big enough for two :)
What is his idea of a perfect date? Jazz game (or BYU) and good food before or after
What is his favorite thing? Hmmm... ME


9 comments:
Rob- you look hot in a cap and gown!
GREAT idea for a blog post--embarrassing our hubbies without them knowing about it!! J/K, of course! I'll consider myself "husband tagged" and spotlight Sam in the next few days. I think Rob is cool--would luv to get to know you guys even better!
His favorite thing is you how sweet. I wish I could say the same but I know his true love is the boat but I'd like to think that I come in at a close second.
Very fun! I only know Rob from his funny wig days! It is good to find out other sides of his personality!
Rob IS a great cook! That was a fun tag.
I remember mowing the lawn a lot, too. I bet the boys were just faking. ;-)
Maybe I will do the husband tag on my personal blog later on ... is that OK?
Fun post!
Jamie would like to state that he mowed the lawn A LOT and popped lots of allergy pills. :)
Wendy- Absolutely do a husband tag on Tim and you too Melissa- they would be fun to read.
Abby- I remember Jamie mowing the lawn with red puffy eyes.:)
I think James did it a lot more when we were all older and gone. But I do remember him and Will and Jarret doing it, too--and yes I also remember the sneezing, the watery, red eyes, and them rubbing their eyes.
I hope my boys don't have hay fever. I mow the lawn a lot now and wouldn't mind passing the job over to them.
I'll do the husband tag when I have time to sit and think. My blogging lately is what I can do quick and without too much thought. Thank goodness for Ezra and his homemade pants, or there wouldn't be much else to blog about. ;-)
Post a Comment