Okay - So here is my purse tag- thanks Jenny :)
I think this is the univeral call to clean out our bags.
The contents:
lots of paint swatches (basement duty)
my wallet
lipgloss (a necessity)
shampoo and conditioner samples (from Sams Club)
a water flavor packet (orange sunrise)
laffy taffy
a few mints
a diaper
some pens
a few receipts
That's it- not too exciting
Okay- so now lets move on to a new tag- Bad habits- name two
1. I leave the lense cap off our nice camera - makes Rob crazy
2. I drink way too much soda (diet- not that it makes it better)
I tag Jenny :), Nicole and Michelle and anyone else who wants to share their dirty secrets
provo city center temple
12 years ago


3 comments:
Your purse is so clean! Mine is like a black hole- I can never find what I want. Doesn't help that it's the diaper bag, too.
Cute purse. I want to come see the basement when it's all done.
I just posted my purse tag too. Maybe with yours I won't take so long. I have alot of annoying habits though so it might take me awhile to narrow them down.
Post a Comment