I *LOVE* the one from the cake contest! That totally looks like it could've been on Ace of Cakes. Wow! I'm impressed. You have a real talent there Amy.
You guys are too nice- I am blushing. Debi- I only put the cake photos on that I have on my lap top. I will have to add the ones that are on out desk top some other time- that is where the dragon cake photos are. Thanks Wendy- I LOVE Ace of Cakes, it is my fave show. CAke class- hmmm... actually I have always wanted to take a cake class.
I'm just now getting "in the loop" as Jenny told me about all the fun blogs today!
Lady, you are A-MA-ZING with these cakes!!! Sheesh, girl! Another vote here for doing a cake-decorating class to share your amazing talents.
Can't wait til Spring when we can all get outside, actually TALK to our neighbors, and not feel like hermits anymore!
Come visit my blog sometime if you have a minute--I haven't posted in a few weeks--been so busy with Valentine's parties and such, but other than that I'm pretty good about posting: rockymountainstamper.blogspot.com.
10 comments:
Those are so cute. Are you going to be offering your services...I would love to buy one from you for a birthday or something.
I *LOVE* the one from the cake contest! That totally looks like it could've been on Ace of Cakes. Wow! I'm impressed. You have a real talent there Amy.
That is so impressive. I would love for you to teach me sometime. I love making cakes for my kids birthdays, but my skills are nowhere near yours.
You need a picture of that dragon cake you made. (do you have any?) I love the poodle. So much fun!
Debi
Those are amazing! You need to set up a cake business too. You seriously have too talented it is starting to make me feel extremely inadequate.
Those are so amazing! I love the cake contest one.
WOW!! If you do have a class for Aleesha, I really want to come too. I am jaw dropped amazed!
You guys are too nice- I am blushing. Debi- I only put the cake photos on that I have on my lap top. I will have to add the ones that are on out desk top some other time- that is where the dragon cake photos are. Thanks Wendy- I LOVE Ace of Cakes, it is my fave show. CAke class- hmmm... actually I have always wanted to take a cake class.
Those cakes are so amazing! Are you self taught or where did you learn to decorate cakes? I love Ace of Cakes, too. Duff is awesome.
Hi neighbor!!
I'm just now getting "in the loop" as Jenny told me about all the fun blogs today!
Lady, you are A-MA-ZING with these cakes!!! Sheesh, girl! Another vote here for doing a cake-decorating class to share your amazing talents.
Can't wait til Spring when we can all get outside, actually TALK to our neighbors, and not feel like hermits anymore!
Come visit my blog sometime if you have a minute--I haven't posted in a few weeks--been so busy with Valentine's parties and such, but other than that I'm pretty good about posting: rockymountainstamper.blogspot.com.
Have a great day!
-Melissa Cheney
Post a Comment