Saturday, February 9, 2008

My FIRST Customer

Thanks Nicole! I had my first order(s) this week. This is what Nicole requested:







So happy to oblige!





P.S. Look at cute Lucy! She has earrings. We are mean parents to do this to our girls. But I have to admit- she does look darling :) (She is having a bath)








Oh yeah- and P.P.S.-- DANG IT ALL!
I found this perfect hutch/desk on KSL and I was too slow- it is sold. I am officially bummed! I had plans for it. Shoot.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! You do a great job, and I love the fabrics that you find. Keep it up, I want to make an order soon.

Amy said...

Who is Kele?

Anonymous said...

Cute!

How did the book shelf work out?

Debi

Nicole said...

Since I was your first customer I want you to frame my picture and put it on your wall when you make it big. By the way everyone loved your stuff at the shower. I'm sure that I will be making more purchases in the future.

Wendy said...

Super cute Aim! You are so talented. I'll try not to be jealous. ;-)

Lucy looks so cute with her earrings. And you know I share your feelings on the matter. I can't wait to get my girls home, so that I can traumatize them with an ear-piercing session. ;-)

Sorry you didn't get the hutch/desk. It was a nice one, but you'll figure something out.

Suz said...

Lucy looks adorable with her little earrings...what a sweet girl!! I'm still working on more orders for you.

Aleesha said...

How fast can you do an order? My friend just had a baby and I'm going to see her on Thursday. Is this doable?