
I am overcome by emotion. I have been feeling similar emotions that all have had over the death of Pres Hinckley. I have been sad and also happy for his reunion. I have thought a little about the new first presidency (I actually thought Uchdorf would be a great counselor and told Susan so on Saturday). But I was not prepared for the emotion I felt soon after the anouncement. I had made lunch for the girls and I began to bless the food and then I mentioned a thank you to HF for our new prophet. I was overcome with emotion and knew at that moment that President Monson is a prophet. I have no doubt.
And the best part is that the anouncement took place on my birthday :)
And the best part is that the anouncement took place on my birthday :)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I was excited for the announcement too and I went to turn on my tv and the satelite was covered in snow so I called my mom so she could watch it and tell me and her tv wasn't working either. I would have watched it online but our sound isn't working so my mom found it on the radio and had me listen. I am excited about the new presidency and hopefully we will all pray for them as they are going through all these new adjustments. Sorry for the ramble.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Amy!! I feel the same way about Pres. Monson - I got a new temple recommend yesterday and got to have a wonderful talk with my Bishop about the question about the prophet - which we didn't have at the time - it was pretty interesting, but we both felt the spirit and knew Heavenly Father was very aware of us and our needs:)
happy birthday! i'm here to help... just let me know.
Post a Comment