Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big News!

Well- we are a little surprised and admittedly overwhelmed--- but still excited to announce that I am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant!!!




We were not planning on having another baby but I guess this is the way it should be. I Just wish I had lost all the baby weight from Lucy and gotten into better shape.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jaclyn said...

april fools joke... right??? if not better you then me!

Amy said...

Obviously today was the wrong day to make the anouncement!

Wendy said...

Is it an April Fools joke?

If not, CONGRATULATIONS! I think it is exciting (if it is true)! ;-)

(If it is not true, maybe it *should* be!) ;-)

abby said...

I think we need some clarification here...!

Amy said...

Ha, Ha, Ha, APRIL FOOLS! Okay okay- so I really didn't fool any of you. Kudos to Debi- she commented first and said "So April Fools! You would have been freaking out!" I deleted her comment because I wanted to see if I could fool someone- obviously not. Have you read Nicole's blog? Twins? I think we both did a baby April Fool's joke- right? Are you prego Nicole?

Suz said...

Nice try Amy...you actually had me there for a minute until I looked at the date. Kristi called me yesterday morning and told me that she was having twins...got all emotional in the process, so I totally thought it was true.

Melissa Cheney said...

Good job, girl!! You got me for a minute there!