Who couldn't love Charlie and Lola! They are so cute! I don't mind most show. The problem I have is when they play the same songs over and over every day. So, I absolutely detest Higgly Town Heroes. I like the songs to change, not the same tune badly sang daily!
I agree with Yo Gabba Gabba. Whenever it comes on Kennedy says,"Mommy this show is weird will you change it." But Tate loves it for some reason. I am not found of Max and Ruby either. Not because they aren't cute little bunnies but that Max is a notty little bunny. He always does the exact opposite of what Ruby says so I feel like he is a bad example for my kids. I think it is brainwashing them but I'm not sure.
6 comments:
my most unfave children's shows... the doddle bops and thomas the train! but if it will keep the little one out of my hair i some how tune them out!
Who couldn't love Charlie and Lola! They are so cute! I don't mind most show. The problem I have is when they play the same songs over and over every day. So, I absolutely detest Higgly Town Heroes. I like the songs to change, not the same tune badly sang daily!
I agree with Yo Gabba Gabba. Whenever it comes on Kennedy says,"Mommy this show is weird will you change it." But Tate loves it for some reason. I am not found of Max and Ruby either. Not because they aren't cute little bunnies but that Max is a notty little bunny. He always does the exact opposite of what Ruby says so I feel like he is a bad example for my kids. I think it is brainwashing them but I'm not sure.
Milo saw the Yo Gabba Gabba picture just now and is going nuts. We support the psycho shows I guess.
Although extremely strange, you gotta love the creepy dance moves from the kids and the guy in the orange spandex.
We are huge Backyardigan fans.
So funny I saw this for the first time friday and i made Jaxson turn it off. I think it might make you dumber for just watching it
Post a Comment