Monday, April 28, 2008

Mya Mischevious!

Oh Miss Mya! As many of you know- Mya moves to the beat of her own drum- She is so funny and depite her obstinate disobedience- she makes us laugh A LOT!


-- on Saturday Jax, Halle and I planted flowers. while we were planting flowers Mya was planting rocks (as if we don't have enough already). She would dig a hole and put a rock in then cover it with dirt and move on to the next hole. Yes.

--We got home from church on Sunday and she said "Mom I need to go outside and see how the sandbox and airplane are doing" I said "okay mya- but change your clothes first" and then I hear the back door shutting- I was busy making dinner and so when I had a moment I went out to see her in the sandbox- white tights and all-- digging and enjoying the sunshine.

It all reminds me of last year when we were finishing our yard- Mya was in heaven and covered in mud-- ALL THE TIME! Here is evidence:

Mya defies the prejudice of the typical little girl!

10 comments:

Diana said...

We need to get Miss Mya and Miss Maggie together again. Mags loves making mud pies.

Sara said...

Hi Amy,

I love dirty kids, so long as they keep the dirt outside!

Thanks for the invitation and comment on my blog...part of the reason I blog is to hopefully get to know people around here better.

I can't sew to save my life, but my mom made me a really cute, and she claims, QUICK apron. I'll find out the pattern info for you and bring it to book club. You can ask Stacy C for my email if you'd like, otherwise, I'll get in touch with you when I'm back in UT.

laceemo3 said...

Wow did all that dirt come off? Funny stuff!

Jenny Kapp said...

So cute that she planted the rocks! Maybe you will get new little ones! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

SOOO SOOO cute! I love Miss Mya. You are such a good mom for letting her be who she is- and getting muddy in the process.

d

The Close's Place said...

Its great to see her appreciating life even if it is a bit dirty.

Wendy said...

This just proves that Mya is adorable whether she is clean or covered in mud! ;-)

Suz said...

I love, love, love Mya!!

Amy said...

Yes- she does look cute covered in mud :) But I was not so gracious. I was freaking out and Rob said "Relax- just let her get muddy- she isn't hurting anything" So I relaxed. I really try to let Mya be and let her live life the way she wants. I have come a long way- I used to freak out about her crazy desire for sweatpants- but I have realxed about it. I still force the jeans and dresses though- sometimes :)

Alycia said...

haha - It reminds me of us in Provo the summer of '98 smashing quarters on the railroad tracks... Rebember??? Yeah the mosquitoes still got us!