Great Weekend!
Conference:
Well- I truly enjoyed conference with my favorite talk being Elder Ballard's talk. I felt like it was written for me. There is a talk like that every conference-- one I really need to hear. So with his thoughts in my head I have been enlightened and strengthened. I plan to take time to listen and laugh and enjoy.
Halle's Birthday:
Birthday Hair
Lucy is 6 months Today:
So happy to have Lucy and we so thoroughly enjoy her! She is sweet!!! I am sad that she is getting so big and growing-- I want my baby to stay a baby. I am cherishing every moment before she can talk and sassy things come from her mouth.


11 comments:
Wow, those cakes and cupcakes are Amazing! I just love the turquoise and red and white frosting! That top picture of you and Halle looks exactly like Aleesha, I had to blow it up to make sure it was really you. You guys look alike to me.
Did you make those cakes? I am amazed at how crafty you are.
It looks like you had a great birthday party! Fun! The book I was reading was "Rebel Angels" by Libba Bray. Pretty good series!
WOW Amy...you out did yourself once again. You did such a great job with the party and I hope that they all had a great time!! Love you and wish that I could have been there to help celebrate. Lucy is sooooo cute!!
Seeing those cakes makes me eager with anticipation for the purse cake. I promise to have a place of honor all set up for it, so make it as big as you want:)
Lucy, is darling! Although it made me sad to read that she was 6months old this weekend that means Monson is right around the corner.
Wow-- thanks Tiffnay. I only wish I looked like Aleesha :)
Diana said something like to me when I first moved in.
I thought the rose cake resembled the 50's. So I guess we went vintage :)
thanks so much for my little surprises, what can i say? you know just what a girl needs!
You are amazing. I'm going to have to have you do my next birthday party.
Amy call me back I dont have your phone number. You must have called from your cell phone and I dont know which one is yours on my caller ID.
Okay Nicole- you got it!
Gorgeous cakes/cupcakes...as always!! I'm glad you posted these because I saw a Cake-Making Contest on FamilyFun.com that I've been wanting to tell you about. Go check it out--yours are so rockin'!!! The prize is $500 bucks--and I'll only charge you a $100 "finder's fee" when you win! (wink wink!!)
Post a Comment