So Hilarious-- The day I posted "Mya Mischevious"- Nicole tagged me to find out more about Mya. So I will oblige- you can never have enough of MYA
She is all about sweatpants, stretch pants, hoodies- and t-shirts that are soft
Mya is great at ignoring me when she doesn't want to do anything
Mya is great at ignoring me when she doesn't want to do anything
She puts herself down for a nap on the guest bed about every other day
When she is going to shoot at you she says "You wanna smell some smoke?" In the toughest voice she can muster
She LOVES cartoons
She loves WUCY (Lucy)
Her stomach is a boy-- She often says things like- "mom (pointing to her belly) he says he is hungry!"
She chooses dads team and says things like "dad we are on the cool team that is just for cool boys huh?"
She aspires to be a drummer when she grows up- oh wait- a pirate who is a drummer and a mom- was the latest.
She likes blue for superman, black for Batman, green for Peter Pan and red for Flash (those are her favorite colors). She likes Orange too- no super hero for that one.
Mya is dying to play soccer.
She sucks her fingers and I have no idea how to fix it. She is tempted to stop by the idea of recieving a diego backpack- but not tempted enough.
She is full of spunk and personality-- those who know Mya- Love Mya!


8 comments:
Mya seriously has one of the cutest personalities that I know of. She's got so much spunk and isn't afraid to tell it how it is. I remember going to church with you on one occassion and I can't remember why but the choir was putting on a performance...singing a ton and Mya was like "why won't they be quiet...they need to stop singing now". Then she proceeded to ask you Amy why you weren't up there singing. I love you Mya.
I posted this on my own, but figured that I would on yours instead.
Halle...I love you tons and I hope to come visit before your next birthday. Maybe sometime in the summer when we can go swimming at the wave pool again. I will try to make it for next years bday as well.
Amy...did you get that package sent to your house from banana yet? I guess that I probably should have told you sooner!!
Mya is the bomb. Love her!
Oh yes- she does say it like it is. Sometimes she really gives it to me. :)
Mya is adorable and spunky! I just wanna squeeze her. ;-) Somehow, I don't think she'd appreciate that though. ;-) She's a cutie pie for sure!
Oh my goodness! Is it MYA's spiderman slipper that I have at my house? I should have thought of her when I was trying to figure it out!! :)
d
What a little sweet pea!
I love all the pictures about her. Very cute!
She sounds like alot of fun. I think you might have yourself a handful with her in the future. I love that she calls her stomach a he.
Post a Comment