Well- now that Jaclyn has posted a pic of her sister-in-laws apron- I suppose I could post mine. We made the aprons together- I think Jaclyn is afraid to admit she is friends with me. :) Liz is working on one too (I love Liz's). They are cute- you should see the one Jaclyn is making for herself. Anyone else ? I must warn you that they are time consuming--- We were practicing for a future activity days and now we are thinking- ummm... 10/11 year olds making these ?????
Anyway here is mine:
Now I am going to go plant some flowers- crossing my fingers that it will be warm enough and there will be no more frosty mornings!
provo city center temple
12 years ago


5 comments:
So so cute, Amy! I've been wanting to make an apron for forever. Maybe when you simplify it for the 11 and 12-year-olds I will be able to do it. :)
i've been trying to keep our friendship on the down low! dang, now everyone knows :)
Very cute! Love the fabric you chose!
That is a way cute idea for activity days. Bai will be so excited!. You guys are amazing activity Day leaders any chance youll move up to Young Womens say in December?
So cute but that goes way beyond my talent capabilities. Those are the type of things that I buy from other talented people.
Post a Comment