Wendy-- you are the winner! Come get your chair :) It went from Herriman to SW and now it will go back to Herriman. :) Mya drew your name from the lot. I can't wait to see what you do with it!
provo city center temple
12 years ago
Wendy-- you are the winner! Come get your chair :) It went from Herriman to SW and now it will go back to Herriman. :) Mya drew your name from the lot. I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Posted by Amy at 9:49 AM
5 comments:
Yay for Wendy!
YEAH! :-) Thanks!
It might be a week or so before I can make it up. Is that OK?
AMy, It is great to see your adorable family! You, are as radiant as ever and look to be doing great! Thanks for commenting on my blog. And by the way, those are quite the cakes! Do you sell them or just make them for fun? you should sell them:).
And p.s. I want that chair.
Is that Wendy your sister? Or cousin? I forget how all of you guys fit together:)!
Yes Natalie- Wendy is my sister. :) I haven't sold any cakes but I do make quite a few of them for family.
Post a Comment