---Well- I have had some successful buys on KSL and one that has made Rob ummm... frustrated? with me. So I am ten dollars out. Anyway, I am giving this lovely chair away to any and all who would love a little project. It is sturdy and has no stains, tears or flaws. I was going to paint the sides a different color just to give it some character. So here it is. Comment if you want it and I will do a drawing. You must comment by next Sunday. :)
provo city center temple
12 years ago


3 comments:
I showed it to Chris and he would like his name to be in the drawing. He thought it had a lot of character and could be fun for an office chair! Thanks! We would pay you your $10 back too!
Sure! I know I could find a place for this. What's not to like about it, Rob?! ;-)
Yes- I know-I rather like it :)
Post a Comment